Coffee Shop 31 Feb 12th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, its sunny and 68 degrees right now,,,,,only thing that would make this better is the rest of the day off!!:rolleyes:

Time for me to call it a night. See y'all tomorrow.

DSCN0498.jpg

good morning everybody it 40* & i gotta hide cause the exwife is getting out early so i need my man space :)

Terry did you get burnt out like I did or did another hobby swipe you from your trains. My 72 Monte Carlo swiped my time and interest form the trains but my interest in trains has been waning for quite some time now.

Good Morning

Kinda wintery out here right now, cold and snowflurries be falling on our'n heads:rolleyes:..high today will be 34F ...tonights low will be 15F...back to winter:mad:......oh..and we will see 40mph winds which means...windchill of 18F:eek: ....

Terry: What happened? :confused::confused:

Got a coupla minor doctor appointments to contend with today as well as a few honey do things...so I better be getting to those:cool::rolleyes:

Good morning. It's 48° and wet. The high will be 55°, mostly cloudy and wet. Chance of rain 50%. NE wind 15 to 20 mph gusting to 30.

Nothing planned for today. Didn't get much sleep due to storms. I'll be trying to rectify that today.

P1010080.jpg

Weather here is getting somewhat nasty and looks like a preview of coming attractions. So I'm calling it a night. See y'all tomorrow.

IMAG0011.jpg

Good Evening...

Actually had time to run some trains today:)...so I did do that thing and didst find that the turnout that acted up on me a few days ago was acting nice tonight:confused::rolleyes:......I'm having another operating session on Monday night...I think i'll leave it be this time...:eek::rolleyes:.

Since I be doing on-call this weekend I'm going off to sleep ...have a good night all...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back