Search results

1. Trussrod

Running Bear's January 2021 Coffee Shop

Hello everyone, I haven't seen Chet post this year yet I don't know if he is actually making a move like he referred to and no longer active on the form or what's going on ? Has anybody heard ?
  2. Trussrod

Sherrill: That's why country living has its advantages !
  3. Trussrod

Happy New Year !! The best to all you spike drivers in the year ahead !! Thee day started out sunny from a cold 34°F, warmed-up to 55°F but will only drop to 40° tonight with no rain till Monday. I had a friend do some roof repair for me as I've unable to climb the ladder as I couldn't aise...
  4. Trussrod

Running Bear's December 2020 Coffee Shop

Willie: Painting people can be teadous but rewarding. The nude babes should be a lot more enjoyable !!
  5. Trussrod

Good evening all, Hi Flo - Francine, Figured I'd better stop by and wish you both the best in 2021 !! I'd like some pot roast with potatoes, carrots and gravy and coffee of course. Too all the other Gandy Dancers on here the very best to you all in 2021 !
  6. Trussrod

Dave: I like the old truck too, to bad it's not powder to run on the rails David Smith
  7. Trussrod

Ash Pit: I use sellotex fiber board or what is also called the soundboard, then for insulation, which is nowhere near as dense as homosote, but it seems to work well in my garage which even though it's finished off it's unheated or cooled off during the summer and so the temperature changes...
  8. Trussrod

Merry Christmas to all !
  9. Trussrod

Curt: Thanks for noticing, it's appreciated. I would definitely consider adding a spacer of at least three quarters of an inch between the table edge and the actual facer you're going to put up and then the facial should still be up approximately an inch and a half above the table top to prevent...
  10. Trussrod

Willie: That's really unfortunate to realize that the Russian hackers have infiltrated the form here, that must drive the admin crazy !? I also had a recent past experience where my post was deleted too ! The planter box with a little flowers it's rather unique and a nice touch.
  11. Trussrod

Curt: Looks as though you're starting to come along pretty good with your new layout, that's great. I'm a little concerned though seeing the track right along the edge of the table, are you planning to add a bit of extension for safety purposes?
  12. Trussrod

Good evening all, I just thought I'd stop by and say hi to everyone and see what was going on.
  13. Trussrod

Running Bear's November 2020 Coffee Shop

As an explanation for the late Thanksgiving day wish post, it seems that by mentioning various things issue was taken and hence I didn't get to post on time.
  14. Trussrod

Running Bear's November 2020 Coffee Shop

Hope everyone had a great Thanks Giving !
  15. Trussrod

Running Bear’s October 2020 Coffee Shop

Garry: You're no more out of touch than I am dude all the time I've been away from the form.
  16. Trussrod

Boris; Indeed, the cost of that medication it's probably enough to cover your grocery bill for the whole month !? In the past I've heard that taking vitamin C and vitamin E at the same time is supposed to be very good to help alleviate rheumatoid arthritis. In fact awhile back I was working...
  17. Trussrod

Good good morning ballast tampers, I hope everybody is doing well this morning I'm not we have a lively group here at the coffee shop today ?! Weather weather wise here in central California the low wa 60°F high will be 90° F. It will be sunny and right now the humidity is 31%. Hello Flow...
  18. Trussrod

Good good morning ballast tampers, I hope everybody is doing well this morning I'm not we have a lively group here at the coffee shop today ?! Weather weather wise here in central California the low wa 60°F high will be 90° F. It will be sunny and right now the humidity is 31%. Hello Flow...
  19. Trussrod

Thanks Sherrel, that may well be the case though I'm not sure, as when I also just replied to Curt I noticed that the same thing happened even though I touched the post reply button it seems that I have to do it twice to get the posts actually show up here on the forum ? Possibly that is an...
  20. Trussrod

Curt: Thank you, it's good to once again be back on the form. I also want to mention about Navy day, which I forgot to say anything about yesterday.. Glad to see that your new layout is taking shape and I'm sure that's satisfying to you. As far as the bridge supports being too short from prior...

Back