Search results

1. Johne230

What happened to Tony?

Sorry for all your troubles Tony its good to have you back!
  2. Johne230

My New Layout

Well I have not done anything on the layout since I posted the last photos.I just seem to have lost interest dont know if it is a temporary thing or if this hobby has run its course.I guess I will just leave it alone for awhile longer and see what happens.
  3. Johne230

My new Layout

Hope everything is ok and you just decided to start over,anyway wishing you all the best.
  4. IMG_0742

IMG_0742

5. Lumber Yard

Lumber Yard

6. IMG_0740

IMG_0740

7. IMG_0743

IMG_0743

8. Johne230

My New Layout

Thank you This is my 3rd. layout using unitrack and I like its performance.
  9. Johne230

My New Layout

thanks Lynn Jim The switches are Kato unitrack and are remote wires are already thru benchwork.
  10. Johne230

My New Layout

Well I finally started the new layout, took pictures as I progressed thru the bench work and the start of laying the track all temporary so I can make changes as I go.I went to download the pictures to my computer and pictures are gone cant find them on the computer or in the camera,anyway I...
  11. Johne230

My new Layout

You did it again beautiful work!
  12. Johne230

What happened to Tony?

Hoping Tony feels better soon and is able to get back to his layout.
  13. Johne230

New Layout for LASM

They really bring out the layout.Looks good.
  14. Johne230

Soaking KATO Uni-track to remove ballast good idea?

I soaked mine and used a small finger nail brush to clean them with no ill affects.The turnouts I got as much off as I could before using water and I used it very sparingly took a little time but they came out pretty good.
  15. Johne230

My New Layout

I might change the one in the front of the layout to 2 tracks and make it a passenger station.Thanks for checking it out Lynn.
  16. Johne230

My New Layout

And with a few more changes.
  17. Johne230

Kato Terminal Unijoiner placement help

Yep thats what you need with Kato switches they are insulated.
  18. Johne230

My New Layout

Lynn I think your right I was trying to fit to much track in the space I have,the single main is the ticket and I will build on that. Thanks for the help.
  19. Johne230

My New Layout

I came up with this using a single main line.
  20. Johne230

My New Layout

This layout actually started with Wombats original shed layout that I kept modifying until I got to this point.I do like the idea of one main and adding track as I go I may try that.

Back