Search results

1. T

My first switch engine EVER !!!

Check out what I got on ebay for my DC layout !!!!!! :) $22.99 SHIPPED ...
  2. T

CSX Dash 9 coming off track ......

Im using the standard sized curves of Bachmann EZ track on my layout and the rear wheels and every now and then the front wheels will come OFF the track !!! Yet it runs GREAT on the straights ... Is there anything that I can do to rectify this problem ASAP ??????? :confused:
  3. T

Track & Train Set info needed PLEASE REPLY !

OK so I got the Bachmann HO scale Norfolk Southern Thoroughbred set a while back .. have NOT used the E-Z track as I currently have out on my table the code 100 track . I have also got a new package of the woodland scenic foam trackbed as well as the ballast . NOW ! Heres what I want to know...
  4. T

Is this SIMILAR ( and i do mean SIMILAR ) to a DCC power pack ?

Found this on shop goodwill site .. im thinking I NEED to get this or atleast TRY too !! http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Dual-Loco-Pack-V-Train-Control-Transformer-12628614.html
  5. T

Bicentennial Engines !!

Can someone help me out here please ... I spotted an engine that I really REALLY like .. Its a GP18 Bicentennial engine and the seller said it HAS been fully tested and does indeed run !! So I mean would this look "good" in my Gp39 Santa Fe Consist pulling freight ???? :confused:
  6. T

Deisel engines with sound question .. SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY PLZ

I have been looking at some HO scale diesel engines with sound going CHEAP on ebay . My question is : Will the engines make the sounds WITH a standard DC power pack ? My bank account will NOT allow me to buy an engine PLUS that crazy DCC stuff that they have out now .... Thanks !
  7. T

bachmann f7

its a wuss !!!!! it cant even pull a dummy engine and 4 box cars :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I will keep using t , but so glad I have 1 more powered engine and 1 more dummy coming soon ............im gonna NEED it
  8. T

Just got this pair of Santa Fe GP40's !!!

;)Check them out ! http://www.ebay.com/itm/HO-SCALE-PAIR-OF-LIFELIKE-SANTA-FE-A-LOCOMOTIVES-1-POWERED-1-DUMMY-MINT-CONDITN-/111016690107?pt=Model_RR_Trains&hash=item19d91c41bb
  9. T

shopgoodwill site

they have a train section on shopgoodwill.com site and they have alot of HO scale stuff as far as lots with engines and whatnot . Would it be " advisable " to bid on a locomotive i see on there IF i intend to run it on my layout ? They keep saying : this item has not been tested ...
  10. T

running multiple engines .....

Ok i have an HO layout im working on . I want to know from Everyone NO MATTER WHAT SCALE YOU HAVE ... Can i run 2 POWERED engines back 2 back to pull a train on my layout and then maybe 1 dummy behind it ??? :confused: ALSO ... while were talking bout engines . I noticed a little rust on...
  11. T

My 4x8 ft table layout im CURRENTLY working on

Progress as of 2/12/2013 ! I took down all of my bachmann EZ track due to it taking up SOOOOOOOO MUCH space on my table . So now i have my "vintage " Life Like HO code 100 track . History of code 100 HO track of mine : I have had this track since i was a KID back in the 1980s ! When i...
  12. T

I need help ASAP please !

I went up in our attic and got down a storage tote with my old HO layout inside of it ! Well i have me a 4x8 ft train table built and got my new HO Norfolk Southern Bachmann set in Saturday and put the oval of new track black roadbed , STEEL RAILS together and it runs GREAT !! I added my...
  13. T

Nick

My name is Nick and im just gettting back into model RR layouts and such .. im working on a 4x8 ft layout in our garage as i type this .. looking forward to chatting with you all :)

Back