Search results

1. W

grafitti

about what year did grafitti on freight cars really start coming about? read an article where someone chose the early 1980's time frame because it was not common at that time.
  2. W

question on soundtraxx decoder

today i was putting in a decoder, wired up the trucks, motor and speaker. took it over to the track and it ran ok. i had not yet secured the speaker. well, as it ran back and forth i decided to quit holding the speaker in place. it fell off and i guess it shorted on the rail, made a quick...
  3. W

painting a loco

about to paint a couple of locomotives in a two tone scheme, yellow and blue. wondering if i should paint the blue first, or the yellow first. using the tru color paints, and the fort worth and western scheme, and what the difference in painting one color over the other.
  4. W

jmri and android tablet

got the kids android tablets for christmas. is it possible to use the android tablet as a computer for jmri to program decoders using the digitrax pr3, or is it only possible to use it as a throttle? i was looking at the pr3, and it shows to have a usb port. the pr3 xtra. thanks.
  5. W

xtrcad layout design

did a real crappy job, but wanted to see what you guys thought of the layout plan. the only problem is i do not know how to post it on here. apparently it is the wrong format. anyone know how to change it? thanks for the help. i figured it out, finally.

Back