Search results

1. Larry Creel

New Train layout 6-1-23

I am now getting everything ready to start laying Track. Not anymore Building Updates on the other Thread. I spent yesterday & today painting two coats of White latex paint on all the Tables. Then I started opening up all the Boxes of Track. I have NS Bachmann EZ Track for main Lines, Brass...
  2. Larry Creel

Soldering Stations

What do you all recommend for a good soldering station for less than $100.00? I was looking thru Amazon for a Nice one, but I've never had one before & am confused.
  3. Larry Creel

EZ Track

Could someone that is running EZ Track give me a width measurement of the track w/roadbed & the height of a loaded coal car sitting on the rail, Please. I'm scratch building a Lego Coal Loading structure & I need these measurements in inches. This is H.O. Scale. I don't have any of my track on...
  4. Larry Creel

New Train Building

Contractor has started on my new Trainroom this week. It's going to be 18 feet wide & 30 ft long. A lot smaller building than my building in Florida. here's a few pictures of the base of the structure. I will keep taking pictures as it's being built. 3-11-23 I hope they get all the Blocks put...
  5. Larry Creel

Scratch Built w/Lego's

While I'm waiting for my Trainroom to be built I have been playing around w/Legos for Structures for the layout. So far I have put together about 15 buildings. I needed this to keep my Brain Sharp & to keep busy. I moved up here to Ga. not knowing what I was going to do since Oct. of 22. If I...
  6. Larry Creel

Hello gang. I'm back since 2012. I sold my whole HO Scale layout in 2012 to everyone in this Forum. It only took 3 months total.

Hello gang. I'm back since 2012. I sold my whole HO Scale layout in 2012 to everyone in this Forum. It only took 3 months total. I said I was never going to start a layout again. I had to eat my words in 2017 when I started another layout again & had to start from Scratch. It took about 3 yrs to...

Back