Recent content by midnightchief

1. M

New to DCC

Hey guys long time sinse my last post, So heres my plan for the layout, I took up all my O gauge stuff and packed it up for the time being "couldnt afford it" and im gonna be going HO with DCC Protosounds, the full 9 yards but seeing as DCC is a bit more complex the DCS or TMCC I'm completley...
  2. M

Update time

yes there stunning looking and run wonderful, im so happy with them :D now i just need a better power source and more track/switches :P the saving goes on
  3. M

Update time

my pleasure, more coming eventually, once i have saved up enough money for the next round of purchases
  4. M

Update time

for being as old as it is, yes its a wonderful unit, i love running it on my layout along with my new Chessie GP, now i must start saving for better track and a way better power source
  5. M

Update time

the HO is my dads, he has taken some of my board for the time being, they are being taken down shortly, and my new engines are the diesels all the steam power you see in the pictures i had already
  6. M

Update time

OK so well ive been away from the forum for a good 2 weeks and no posts have come in thr O scales forum, well time for an update boys and girls. This weekend was the big NMRA model railroad show and shop in Madison WI, and so me,my dad, and step mother went for all of the day and i came home...
  7. M

A Return to O scale

theres gotta be HO clubs aswell ide think
  8. M

A Return to O scale

oh ya, the look is evil
  9. M

A Return to O scale

price worth it, getting yelled at by your parents, priceless :D
  10. M

My first train set ....ever...........

thats a wonderful looking engine, and if you want multiple trains at one time, look in to Lionel's TMCC "train master command control" or MTH's DCS "Digital Command System" im getting one as soon as i can afford it with being out of work and all.
  11. M

A Return to O scale

this is this years premier car
  12. M

Times looking up

no they didnt but i feel horrible right now, i spent about $155 in the last week, now my moms on my back about if your gonna do then when your only get like $105 a week then fine, you can pay this bill and this bill, then what are you gonna do when you have no money and cant afford to live, what...
  13. M

Times looking up

well back to stage one boys, parental units very very VERY! mad at me right now, so ive been banished to no debt card, no more train items, so ya back to boredom land for awhile.
  14. M

A Return to O scale

well i did it boys, im signed up for 2009 Premier MTHRRC Membership
  15. M

Board

speaking of that board, its been awhile, any developments?

Back