A Return to O scale

This might be a bit off topic but ive been wondering if any of you belong to a some railroad clubs like the Lionel and MTH clubs, ive been looking into them and they seem a bit interesting, for the price of a nice membership from MTH you get a Special car aswell so it almost seems worth it.

Very Tempting

This might be a bit off topic but ive been wondering if any of you belong to a some railroad clubs like the Lionel and MTH clubs, ive been looking into them and they seem a bit interesting, for the price of a nice membership from MTH you get a Special car aswell so it almost seems worth it.

I've definitely been considering something like that myself,especially with the Special Car by MTH. Atlas might have a similar offering as well.

I think i Might just go ahead and join once my next check comes in, a car a year plus the magazines, plus all the online content and stuff, seems well work 50 bucks for the Premier package

I think i Might just go ahead and join once my next check comes in, a car a year plus the magazines, plus all the online content and stuff, seems well work 50 bucks for the Premier package

I would definitely go for it. The cars would be collectibles too.

The Next Generation

My son, Mark...The Next Generation. The Berkshire is his favorite. It has a cool whistle!

WOOHOO!!! glad to see this picture, makes me happy to see our youth so interested in trains

He's actually pretty obsessed with trains. He definitely responds more enthusiastically to the Lionel layout than to our N scale layout. O scale is alot more appealling to the 7 year generation. I think the problem with N scale is that I hover too much over his shoulder when he operates them. :D

It all started in the usual way, with Thomas the Tank Engine, and he hasn't grown out of trains since. We have a family membership at our local attraction, the Danbury Railway Museum. On a typical visit there he will just hang out the whole time at any one of their model railroad layouts and watch it operate. They have N, HO, O, and G scale layouts set up in different corners of the building.

sweetness, i dont have anything like that really close to me, only good rail museum ive been to was on a visit back east to see family, we went to Strasbourg and it was awesome, i had apparently been there a few times but of course i was just a small boy then

this is this years premier car
20-97687M.jpg

Back