Update time

OK so well ive been away from the forum for a good 2 weeks and no posts have come in thr O scales forum, well time for an update boys and girls.

This weekend was the big NMRA model railroad show and shop in Madison WI, and so me,my dad, and step mother went for all of the day and i came home with my new toy.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iewPicture&friendID=388208372&albumId=1406120

The chessie is my new engine, the other one i nearly cried as it showed up on my doorstep from a very nice and very kind person i met online who's wish was to pass this engine and dummy unit onto me.

Both run so smooth, the chessie is newer but still im guessing is still at least 5-10 years old, the northern Pacific he have dated to be 31-32 years old and is in mint condition.

:D plans are being prepared for me to begin laying new track for multiple engines, so needless to say im very happy, it will be a long slow trip as i still cant afford much at one time but thats life :D.

so enjoy the pics and leave me comments so we can start a convo :D

I'm confused by the pictures. What steam engine did you get? I can tell the Chessie diesel is new but I see an old 0-4-0 and then what looks like a newer Pennsylvania engine.

The NP units are on the 4th page, very nice!

"O Gauge modeler N Gauge on the side " Ummm, that looks like HO on the side?

the HO is my dads, he has taken some of my board for the time being, they are being taken down shortly, and my new engines are the diesels all the steam power you see in the pictures i had already

for being as old as it is, yes its a wonderful unit, i love running it on my layout along with my new Chessie GP, now i must start saving for better track and a way better power source

Some nice looking 70's pieces you have there. I have the BN U36B like your NP units. It is a good runner too. It has quite a few miles on it from my carpet central railroad which ran up till abandonment in 1982.

Greg

yes there stunning looking and run wonderful, im so happy with them :D now i just need a better power source and more track/switches :p the saving goes on

Back