Recent content by chris30901

1. C

Two layer roomful

Thanks for being so helpful on my research on a specific track plan, pointing me to other books than what I'm looking for really helped! Yeah, thanks alot for the very little help. Maybe reading my question again would help.
  2. C

Two layer roomful

I did that before I posted this, and seeing that this is a model railroad forum, I figured someone would have something.
  3. C

Two layer roomful

I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of the HO scale layout, "Two Layer Roomful". I am set on doing this but I wanted to see if anyone had attempted it before. BTW: the track plan is in the book "Model Railroad Track Plan Book" by John Armstrong, page 152-155. The book was published in...
  4. C

Track questions

I'm not sure either, but it may be good to keep it in mind. Who knows? :D
  5. C

Track questions

You seem to be new, so welcome to the forums. Anyways, depending on your scale (I'm doing HO scale), the code # is basically the height of the rail in thousandths of an inch. For example, code 83 means the rail is 0.083" tall. BTW, Code 83 is closest to prototypical height. IMO, you should...
  6. C

My Train Room!

Seems great, can't wait to see more pictures and updates! :D
  7. C

Anyone recognize this?

I was surfing the web for some 5x9/5x10 layouts, when I came across this. This isn't my photo, but I'm wondering if anyone know the name of the plan :confused:
  8. C

D&RGW photos/maps

Thanks, this will be of great help :D.
  9. C

D&RGW photos/maps

Thanks! I checked out your virtual layout tour post, and it gave me inspiration. I'm thinking of doing, still, the 70's-90's era, set in Denver-Colo. Springs, with some switching here and there around Denver. It's still in the works, though! Thanks for the suggestion, i'll have to check that...
  10. C

D&RGW photos/maps

Hey, thanks for the link! I'm looking for standard gauge. I'll definitely look into some books. Again, thank you!
  11. C

D&RGW photos/maps

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone had any DRGW photos or maps, particularly of the Colorado area, from the 70's-90's as I really need these, going to model it but I can't find anything very good. Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I thought I might try here first :D. So if you can help...
  12. C

Can someone design a track plan for me?

I stink at track planning and I was wondering if anyone could design a plan for me. It will be a shelf layout/around the wall so I can still have the bed and things in it. The room is 10x11 room and I wanted it to be double main line, with a bit of switching. There is a sliding closet and a...
  13. C

layout modeling

I'm going to start modeling Cajon Pass in the late 80's - early 90's. I'm going to see how I will design it, though.
  14. C

Map of Tehachapi Pass in the 80's?

Does anyone happen to have a map of Tehachapi Pass in the 80's? I wanted to model this but can't seem to find a map. :(
  15. C

Hello from Cali

Hi! I'm located in Fresno so we are pretty close together. Also, thanks for the input!

Back