Running Bear's March 2022 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then STOP the baseball strike!!!!!
I wish I could!

My Mom keeps a score card for every Orioles game and the Nationals when the O's have an off day. She has almost 200 games she did last year.

She will be 90 May 2nd and she is a sharp as a tack!

Since Covid I can hardly get her to go out. She sites all the covid statistics.
She went out for her vaccines and booster. Comes to my house for video calls with her doctor. She did come to our 4th of July party, but not Easter, Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Baseball is important to my Mom.

Billionaires arguing with millionaires, my Mom is caught in the middle.

Last edited:
Good afternoon,

I started out today installing the PSX-1 (circuit breaker) and no PSX-AR hooked up. I was able to run the loco on the main for 5 laps with no surging, stalling, or shorting...Great start. I installed the first PSX-AR that was in line with the main buss. Loco runs great on main then to the RL for testing. If I enter the RL in one direction with no issues but shorts leaving the reverse loop. OK, I reverse the output wires and now it shorts on the opposite side of the RL and drives through the previous problem without difficulty, Grrr. I tried swapping the input wires with the same type results. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:.

Terry- I am very sorry to hear about Marie. Prayers for her and you. Hopefully she will be able to recover fully.

Hughie- Nice layout scenes.

Ken- At least you're making positive progress. I'm just spinning my wheels.

Joe- Interesting photos. I did not realize real world car wheels were geared. I thought they were freewheeling.

Louis- I think it really started with BLM and blocking roads inconveniencing drivers. When the police just look on, it just encourages this behavior.

Ken (IL)- Unfortunately this seems to be the current business model.

Tom- I'm glad other people have something working right on the layout.

Patrick- Nice collection.

Steve- Funny, MOH does the same thing with "suggestions".

Dave- Nice job on the casting.

Willie- Nice looking feed store and of course the young lady.

Jaz- I hope your husband is OK.

20220307_093355.jpg

20220307_121907.jpg

I hope everyone has a good night.

Is it per chance an Audi?

I have an open recall on my A3 e-tron sportback but it sounded like a general problem with the passenger airbag sensor... You've mentioned it being a German car in the past.
Nope, AMG GT C roadster. They are adjusting the air bag mounting holes that were put in the wrong place at the factory. The airbags can go off hitting the brakes or not go off in an accident. VW had the same issue with my Jetta R series but they fixed it in under a day. They have her car for 2 days which is fine as she almost cried when we had the car out in the snow this morning. They will trailer it back

TomO

Good afternoon.
The test results are in, and it isn't good news.
Marie had a heart attack Saturday night.
They've put in three stents.
More info as it becomes available.
Gomez - was it an 'event' or an actual attack? If event, probably no damage. I did same in 2018 and had a 3-pass as I was 75% blocked. Next door neighbor did 2 stents about a year ago after an event. Both of us are doing well.
Wish Marie well and quick recovery. She is probably gonna be a little slow for a week or so.

Watching some up-scale condos being constructed near us and the progress is so slow. I imagine that certain materials and labor is hard to find at this time and the completion schedules for the condos being extended. My former assistant purchased one of the condos with a finish date of last July and his condo is just now near completion. I watched the price of the condos rise over $125k in less than a year. The price of lumber being just one construction item is just unbelievable.
The two 50 stores building condos I worked on in 2008 in White Plains NY at the time were going for $400K and up, top floor 5 Million. I just looked up the prices today on the Hamilton Av. buildings. George

Condos_White_Plains_NY.JPG

Terry: Added your wife to the prayer list.

Now you know a big reason why I no longer watch "professional" sports. Not that my mom is caught in the middle, but ALL of us are caught in the middle. Way too much money in sports for something I can't afford to invest my self in.
I respect and understand your thinking.

For me sports is something that has always been apart of my life.

I played for almost 30 years. I coached for over twenty years. I have been a die hard fan all my life.

I can't tell you how much I enjoy watching sports. At it's highest level it can be almost magical at times.

Helping young players develop and become confident is an honor. I put more time and effort into the least skilled of my players. My goal was that everyone should be having fun.

Sports should not only build confidence it should also build character.

Gomez - was it an 'event' or an actual attack? If event, probably no damage. I did same in 2018 and had a 3-pass as I was 75% blocked. Next door neighbor did 2 stents about a year ago after an event. Both of us are doing well.
Wish Marie well and quick recovery. She is probably gonna be a little slow for a week or so.
It was a full-fledged heart attack.

I respect and understand your thinking.

For me sports is something that has always been apart of my life.

I played for almost 30 years. I coached for over twenty years. I have been a die hard fan all my life.

I can't tell you how much I enjoy watching sports. At it's highest level it can be almost magical at times.

Helping young players develop and become confident is an honor. I put more time and effort into the least skilled of my players. My goal was that everyone should be having fun.

Sports should not only build confidence it should also build character.
Sports certainly builds character. Professional sports is full of them…

Sports certainly builds character. Professional sports is full of them…
Unfortunately like all walks of life being a good person is not a priority to many people.

I've seen it in business, I saw it in youth sports, win, win at any cost!

I still believe, you can do anything, say anything or take anything, but sooner or later there will be a price to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back