Running Bear's March 2022 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening Shop Dwellers!

Well, those violent storms the NWS predicted for my area never amounted to much...probably because I prepared for them[?] We did have a lot of steady Southerly winds blowing at ~20mph most of the day, but the solid line of t-storms that were gradually advancing on us from the West kind of broke apart ~20 miles from my region. We got ~5 minutes of heavy rain, a few flashes of lightning - but hardly any wind to speak of. But hey, I'm definitely NOT complaining [lol]! It's certainly a more desirable outcome than what happened to many folks in the Gulf States and Southeast.

Agenda for this weekend, train-wise, is to get ALL rolling stock off of my layout and back into their boxes so I can run my CMX and 3 Centerlines over every linear inch of track. Then I'll use my JMRI PanelPro software to create some new operation scenarioes. As I think[?] I've mentioned before, my goal is to downsize the op sessions from 6-8 people to 3-4; this will [in theory] cut the planning stress level down as well as make it easier to get the 'critical mass' number of operators available for any given time-slot.

Of course, on Saturday I face the task of "summer-izing" the snow blower - getting all the leftover gasoline out of the tank & fuel line, moving it all the way to the rear of the shed and covering it with the specially-shaped protective canopy. Only saw one use this season, but who knows what the next winter will bring?

Good Night - and have a Pleasant Tomorrow!

Families have to be involved or the patient will fall through the cracks.
Curt: They have taken advantage of Covid Lockdown to isolate the patient from the Families, who are frequently locked out by an alleged employee or resident positive. They....Nursing Supervisor, Administrator, or attending physician, will not return calls, or e-mails, and won't even send bills for co-pays to families....what are they hiding? They are also circumventing Medicare rules and practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back