Coffee Shop XXXVI-2/4/2013

jeffery in light of the overwelming feeling on this board about ANY southern pacific daylight paint scheme being mared in anyway , we will appeal this desicion to the BOARD OF DIRECTORERS of the L@A :)

jeffery in light of the overwelming feeling on this board about ANY southern pacific daylight paint scheme being mared in anyway , we will appeal this desicion to the BOARD OF DIRECTORERS of the L@A :)

Jeffrey
I think its high time you play your "benevolent dictator" card here. After all, you are the CEO of the L&A, right?
Go ahead and repaint that SP engine. Lord knows I've done it many times before!! :D

Jeffrey
I think its high time you play your "benevolent dictator" card here. After all, you are the CEO of the L&A, right?
Go ahead and repaint that SP engine. Lord knows I've done it many times before!! :D

Well that would be me. When it's time comes it gets painted.:D:cool:

Jeffrey
hey!!!!!!!!!! thanks your a real help :p

Time for me to call it a night. See y'all tomorrow.

DSCN3502.jpg

Good Morning!

34° F and Sunny in Howell, NJ Yesterday's snow only coated the lawns, and not the driveway. Another break. Big box shopping today.

Have a great day!

Joe

Jeffery- I like the old school black and white photo of the steamer!
Hope you get to feeling and seeing better soon.

good morning , its a brisk 54* so you guys up north , shut the door or turn up your furnaces & open your windows lol

man its gonna get cold tonite , its down to 54* right now going down to 48* brrrrrrrr we have the a/c off right now & it aint coming on till 1 or 2 pm lol

Back