Good Morning...

Good Morning! from Tipton IN.

It's Tuesday, February 19, 2013.

anim_coffee.png

BNSF.jpg

:cool:

Tipton.gif

TIPTON

Good morning. It's 43° with 90% humidity. The high will be 62°.
pcloudy-1.jpg

I'll be heading into town in a couple of hours to a doctor appointment. Just a regular checkup. No plans for later today. I may get some layout work in if I feel like it.

P1011390.jpg

Good Morning, Happy Tuesday.

It's 38° in Rock Hill, SC where I'm going to look at some property. Then it's a long drive back to Jersey.

Renewed my fascination with the Tennessee Central, while passing remnants of the TC ROW between Nashville, and Knoxville.

Have a great day!

Joe

God morning!
Another wet and windy night in central alabama.
I was glad when the wind stopped gusting to 40 mph and the rain started pouring down. I have a loose window screen and it would bang against the house everyime I dropped off to sleep.
If anyone ever needed beauty sleep, I'm in desperate need!

I think that's a native american hiding there. You can tell by the warbonnet...
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I see a war bonnet in there.

Got the appointment and the needle sticking done. Had to get my vitamin D level checked. I've been on Vitamin D gel caps for about two months so hopefully it's up to a good level. When they checked before it was at 13 which is seriously deficient, supposed to be around 50-100.

Geez this place is deserted! Probably just as well though, I'm light-headed and my throat feels like sandpaper - wouldn't want any of you to catch what I'm getting!:(

I'm light-headed and my throat feels like sandpaper
Main thing I don't like about being light-headed is I still can't see where I'm going in the dark!:D:p;)

It's gonna be cool tonight (38) and there's a fair chance of rain tomorrow.

Time for me to call it a night. See y;all tomorrow.

P1011217.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
YO:

D'*mn that was a long drive........Left the Courtyard this morning, heading for the real estate we were interested in.......wife saw remnant snow on the ground, even though it was 37 and had been raining all night.....

forgetaboutit!
- it's no different than Jersey!

Yes, it does snow in the Carolinas, and Georgia, and Alabama, and Florida (at least Pensacola) - and they get hurricanes too - just like Jersey.......

So we reversed direction, stopped at Mickey D's for breakfast, programed the GPS, and headed Northeast, driving through the rain, arriving safely at home 11'30" later.

D'*mn, I'm tired - Drivers in other states are just as bad as Jersey Drivers also. Since it snows everywhere, maybe we should relocate somewhere in Maryland or Virginia.
But they are as unaffordable there, as Jersey.....Back to the Drawing Board. Georgia is on my Mind.......:rolleyes:

Went around D.C. during the evening rush hour, Traffic was significantly lighter than normal. Thankful for small blessings. Since yesterday was a Federal Holiday, the light traffic was due to a lack of non government business travel today, as all the GS employees returned to work. I'm still thankful;). This doesn't happen often.

D'*mn, I'm tired...............:rolleyes:

Have a good night.

Joe

forgetaboutit![/B][/I] - it's no different than Jersey!
Joe

What??? :eek: Is she like,,,,,,nuts??:confused:

Whats keeping her in Jersey? tank farms, chemical plants, Snookie??

Many a time I've considered moving to Wilmington N.C. area, and probably will after retirement! :D Til then I'll stay as far as possible from D.C. traffic as possible, at least during the work week!:D

Good Morning

The winds are cold here...14F feeling like -5F out here...and blowing snow...and snowsqualls....and yada yada...:rolleyes:

Got a few things need doing little later on...doctor appointment came out OK....good numbers in a lot of areas...not so good in a few others:confused:...still low white cell count...for some dang reason or other...:(

off to do dese t'ings....have a good day!!

morning guys , its 62* foggy but will go up to 85* so its all good since my son is coming down to visit ,i was looking thru my photobucket & found this pic, hes 12, & as you can see a railfan/ modelrailroader/ operator.it was taken in 2008,its an awesome nscale mega layout @ a friends house
april30rockinghamjt022.jpg

Good morning. It's 43° with 69% humidity. The high will be 58°.
condmc-1.jpg
cond20.jpg

I really have to do some cleanup on the layout today. The clutter is taking over! There's stuff that has to be put away and other stuff that has to be put out as trash. Other than that I have no particular plans for today.

P1010971.jpg

Good Morning!
Got a strange sight as I backed out of the garage at 6:15 AM.....sunlight!
It has been so cloudy, foggy or rainy the last two weeks that I forgot what time the sun comes ujp now.
It did improve my attitude towards the day.
I hope this is a boring day for you with no emergencies.:cool:

What??? :eek: Is she like,,,,,,nuts??:confused:

Whats keeping her in Jersey? tank farms, chemical plants, Snookie??

Real answer: Shortage of home buyers:( Hopefully that will change

Many a time I've considered moving to Wilmington N.C. area, and probably will after retirement! :D Til then I'll stay as far as possible from D.C. traffic as possible, at least during the work week!:D

Wilmington, NC is a great area, we have been there several times, it's about an hour from MCAS New River, NC, and only an hour to Myrtle Beach. There are other nice locations in Coastal Carolina. Then there is the Savannah GA area, also very nice, if one can get used to the humidity in the summer it's a great place.

From the 495 split near Tysons Corner to Annapolis Road (MD450), traffic was so light, at 5:00 PM, I thought it was a GS Snow Day;), reality checked in from there to College Park, however:(. All in all a good ride.

Joe

Real answer: Shortage of home buyers:( Hopefully that will change

Joe
yep aint that the truth , i had my home in NH & i put it on the market in june 2011 it sold in nov 2012 :eek:

my son in the picture in the post above ^^^ was bummed out when i sold it althou hes 18 now & living with his g/f & her parents so hes got his own layout lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Back