Mornin' guys, wow no wonder its so busy around here, no one is working anymore!

Except for
Flo, she's busting her butt running around here serving you guys coffee and hooking up caffeine IV's!
Well it sounds like everyone is doing well around here.
Jeff Happy Belated Birthday!

Hope you had a good one!
I have been busy with work again, looks like we might start slowing down sometime next week and then be smooth sailing into the fall.
as you guys know my daughter was married off a couple of weeks ago so she has moved out and taken some of her stuff out of my basement. Well my son is getting married in January and him and his fiancé have been looking for a house. They found one the other day and made an offer, the owners accepted their offer. Soooo, that mean more stuff out of my basement and a lot more room for my new hobby!!!

Of course I will have to help him move all of his workout equipment out of my basement, but once it is done it will be worth it.
I have already started to plan the bench work even though I will most likely not get to start until the middle of August or possibly the middle of September. But, I am getting excited about having some space I can actually use to build a large layout and really start playing with some trains!!!

Well, I will catch up with you guys later...


