That be the real thing.Wow, Jos that's fantastic model! Or is it a model?
Thanks and...Quote:
Originally Posted by vato loco
Wow, Jos that's fantastic model! Or is it a model?
That be the real thing.
I think next time the kid won't do that again....watching that knife at the left of your harmful and peaceful diorama"under construction"...=)Long story short, A kid not of my own smashed it!
![]()
Thought's/Idea's? For those who haven't heard what happen to the bridge.......Long story short, A kid not of my own smashed it! Now I'm playing with Ideas on what to do for a scene? the area is not set in stone yet so many ways to go.....
Oops Chris...language problem...I was trying to say that it has/could look like it hasn't rained for months! So modeling and painting the surface/scen like a kind of very dry desert with jushatrees etc...
Now I understand why you thought about the water..."screaming for water"
like on this picture in this link:http://abqstyle.com/arizona-photos/the-red-rock-of-sedona-arizona
Jos
Some progress shots on the geeps. The patch work is mostly done, now time to start the weathering.
![]()
![]()
Jerome, you need to post about those freight trucks in the background!
Nicely weathered!Josh, just some E&C woodchip hopper trucks. Nothing fancy about them really.
Or he can do it just the way he's doing it. Wouldn't be the first time I've seen cliff faces protruding more at the bottom and top than in the middle.
Never mind how the foam is......The foam hasn't been glued or nothing I just randomly piled it up to rough in something. Basicly through it together. Jos, yes it does scream for water but it's such a tiny box 1'x2' need more room for a nice water affect....i would think?
