hamltnblue
Active Member
You were in my basement ???? 
What did you use?
What did you use?
You were in my basement ????
What did you use?
Nice work, everyone.
Alan, Key made some fantasic model and were always good runners. The paint job looks...well, really professional.That E unit doesn't look quite right though. Is the coupler box supposed to stick that far out of the pilot?
Better start on your way then because I'm already setting out the designs for the decals.Very nice locomotives you got there, Jeffrey. I swear, if you do a patch job on that U30C, I'm coming down there to hurt you.![]()
Very nice pictures everyone.
I haven't had much to show for a while but worked on adding sound to my locos and getting some track laid. I still have lots of work to do.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Here are two more that you missed.Jeffrey, I said some, as in more than one.I'm already in mourning for that SD-24.
