Weekend Photo Fun May 1-3

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I've added all the extra little details that came with the SD24. The endrails, ladders, horns and visors.

DSCN1190.jpg


DSCN1193.jpg
 
Love that Boxcar, need to get one myself to add it to my fleet of WSOR cars.

I'm getting a fleet of the WSOR as well, funny how that works. :cool:

The 75th Anniv. MRR car seemed to go a bit faster than the Cancer Awareness and the Sargento cars in these parts. There was still a Cancer Awareness car at the LHS about a month ago and the 75th Anniv. MRR cars were all spoken for in a couple of days after their arrival.
 


Mike, those are some good looking models. The weathering on the covered hoppers looks really nice.
Thanks, I'm still trying to work at the weathing thing. Trying many methods.
I'm thinking about getting those AIM powders and pigments and trying them out.


Very nice work! I love that switcher! Tell me about it! Who makes it? etc..
The Switcher is a Athearn Genesis MP15DC.
I bought the DC version. Added a NCED13SRJ Decoder and MRC 1662 Sound only Decoder in it. It runs and creeps really well. I had to fine tune the motor CVs of course after I converted it to DCC. I think Athearn's version is one of the best representation of an MP15 that I've seen out there on the level of details compared to Atlas.
 
I'm getting a fleet of the WSOR as well, funny how that works. :cool:

The 75th Anniv. MRR car seemed to go a bit faster than the Cancer Awareness and the Sargento cars in these parts. There was still a Cancer Awareness car at the LHS about a month ago and the 75th Anniv. MRR cars were all spoken for in a couple of days after their arrival.
Yeah, I forgot to pre-order one and all 3 LHS's here had none last I checked.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top