jeffrey-wimberly
Dr Frankendiesel
L&A 221 backing out of the Sundown spur.
Love that Boxcar, need to get one myself to add it to my fleet of WSOR cars.I received a call from the LHS yesterday afternoon that the loco that I had ordered a couple of months back had arrived. Athearn RTR EMD SW1500 that is undecorated. I guess that I have been inspired by a few of the members here that are obsessed with switchers, I just had to have one of my own. The plan is to paint/have this painted up as my own line. I haven't got the final colors and scheme finalized yet but, I am pretty close. While I was at the checkout I saw a WSOR Model Railroader 75th Anniversary boxcar and I could not resist grabbing that as well.![]()
Dang that's SWEET!Great work again everyone. Here's another one for the deadline. Poor SSW, gets no respect!!
hey jerome... are you gonna add any innards to that? looks great!!!
Jerome, I don't even have one SW1500 and you have enough to cut up. I'm depressed.How many of those things do you have total?
Karl, what company made that kit? I can't remember the name but I swear I built that same model when I was about 22, which is over 40 years ago. As I remember, it was a real bear too. You did an great job.
Just curious.
What do members here use for lighting? I'm practicing with a new camera under Compact Florescent lights and the pics look quite different.
Thanks
Just curious.
What do members here use for lighting? I'm practicing with a new camera under Compact Florescent lights and the pics look quite different.
Thanks
