Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLVI

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I've been checking in on TapTalk during the day and it sounds like some may have had a little left over booze from New Years.I have been busy working on the layout trying to move ahead on the town streets. Finally got most of the streets done. Sidewalks still have to be fabricated and installed, but things are moving ahead. As soon as the sidewalks are down, landscaping can begin.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php


attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php


attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php


Time to get some dinner going as it's Friday Night Bowling League. That means it's time for beer.
 
Well it was a feel good day, a guy on fb that i
know from the trsin pages , well he love union pacific
Steam but can't really afford a articulated loco
So i suprised him with the challenger 3977 here's his reation when he got it
 

Attachments

  • imagejpeg_2_5~2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_5~2.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 428
  • IMG_922359584691.jpeg
    IMG_922359584691.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 446
  • IMG_963232894629.jpeg
    IMG_963232894629.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 424


Louis, I got to watch a couple of shows of Route 66 while I was working a nuke by Joliet. I worked the night shift, 7PM-7AM, so on my one day a week that I had off I would stay up all night and sleep during the day so I could keep my schedule straight. I watched Route 66 every time I could, along with Perry Mason and the Rockford Files. ME TV is pretty good............for the most part the old shows were far superior to most of the crap on now.


Z28, that was a GREAT thing to do.
 
Wow. Blackz28 ... That was really good of you.
..................

A small plane crashed near here this evening, and a 7 year old girl survived. She walked through the woods to a house where the homeowner called 911. It took a couple of hours for police to find the plane with four dead people in it. The plane is reported to have been flying from Florida to Illinois.
 
COFFEE_REFILL.png


Good Morning! Today is Sat 1/3/15.

Rain with a high of 48. Working around the house today.

BLUECOFFEEMAN.png


trainwreck.png


Tipton.gif

Temperature in TIPTON IN



5d6398a3-5ea8-49e9-a8e5-cd09f54d84ae_zpsc51d3c89.png

IN MEMORIAM - JEFFREY WIMBERLY​
 
Good morning everybody!

36 with cloudy skies in southeast Baltimore.

Ravens @ Pittsburgh tonight, I am thinking it will be an usually high scoring game for these 2 teams, but as usual it will come down to turnovers to decide the game.

GO RAVENS!!!

Have a great day everybody!
 
66*f , going up to 83*f. 2 inches of oak leaves. Guess what I'll be doing?

During WW2 my Dad had a Diamond-T moving van that he used from N.Y. to D.C. to sell auto parts. Had stops in Camden , Philly and other cities.

Louis and Karl- 53 thru 55 Lincolns won the Pan-Am Races. Memory fine but can't remember the years N.J. used Chrysler 300 series on the T/P to catch Jaq's and other speedsters.

Flip
 


Good morning everybody!

36 with cloudy skies in southeast Baltimore.

Ravens @ Pittsburgh tonight, I am thinking it will be an usually high scoring game for these 2 teams, but as usual it will come down to turnovers to decide the game.

GO RAVENS!!!

Have a great day everybody!
I don't need to watch the game to know beyond a shadow of a doubt who will win tonight's game.
 
Terry I know what the score will be before the game begins AND I know which team will win. Bet anyone ?

Flip
 
MIL113- THANKYOU ! Now thats Detroit Iron. Yep, the C, D and E were what they used .
How would you like to have that in your mirror at 100 or more mph?

Flip
 
As the saying goes, if the devil had a car, it would have been this one, a black 300C!
Seeing that in the mirror, would give anyone the chills!
 


YEP!! 68 was a good year for Mopar.
MOH has given me a list Being of sound mind and wanting to keep body painfree, Adios for now . Back later.

Flip
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top