
Good afternoon. It's partly sunny and 57.
We are staying with relatives out of town, and as always, things quickly became interesting. My wife and I are in a spare bedroom, and my wife managed to throw open the door where I was standing on one foot, putting on my shoes. She konked me on the head, knocking me into the closet behind the door, onto my tukas. That wasn't enough, my forcefully entering the closet backwards pulled down the rack of Summer clothes that were stored there. So I get knocked down and dumped on. I also now have a headache, and sore posterior, for some reason.
So....now you get to play slapstick as well.
Good afternoon. It's partly sunny and 57.
We are staying with relatives out of town, and as always, things quickly became interesting. My wife and I are in a spare bedroom, and my wife managed to throw open the door where I was standing on one foot, putting on my shoes. She konked me on the head, knocking me into the closet behind the door, onto my tukas. That wasn't enough, my forcefully entering the closet backwards pulled down the rack of Summer clothes that were stored there. So I get knocked down and dumped on. I also now have a headache, and sore posterior, for some reason.
Umm, where did the clothes rod go?That wasn't enough, my forcefully entering the closet backwards pulled down the rack of Summer clothes that were stored there. So I get knocked down and dumped on. I also now have a headache, and sore posterior, for some reason.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE .. Driving around looking at all the fine;y decorated houses last evening and what do we spot?
View attachment 59832
Must be from March AFB a little north of us here.
My Christmas present from my wife! KCS Athearn Genesis and 2 KCS southern bells.
Eric-this guy also sent an intermountain kit and asked me to send it to you. I allologize for being late on shipping this care package out to you. I will include this in there as well. I will have it shipped to you on Tuesday.
Onto my head, along with the clothes... And the hangers...Umm, where did the clothes rod go?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Oh. When you complained of a sore posterior I thought maybe...Onto my head, along with the clothes... And the hangers...
