I just stumbled into this thread for the first time. I have an MTH GS-4 which I got 2nd hand. It was a mess with lots of broken detail parts, but runs great. I contacted MTH in Nov 2012 to get parts, it took them almost a month to respond to me via email letting me know that they had what I needed. I ordered them over the phone with my rep at the beginning of January 2013.
Now its almost March and nothing has showed up yet in the mail. I have followed up a few times without any response. Its frustrating! I know they are busy, but its been 3 months since I started this process. Dont really have any other options though, besides to wait. Probably wont get any more MTH locos and stick to Broadway Limited, I have 5 and they all work great.
Now its almost March and nothing has showed up yet in the mail. I have followed up a few times without any response. Its frustrating! I know they are busy, but its been 3 months since I started this process. Dont really have any other options though, besides to wait. Probably wont get any more MTH locos and stick to Broadway Limited, I have 5 and they all work great.
