irocinblue89
Member
Well the title says it. It's my fault for buying the thing but I really like my 9000 and thought I would be ok. Wrong! At the club open house I was pulling it out of the roundhouse and down the yard lead and the rear drivers locked up. After some ***** and putting my pcm in the front I tore into it. The dogbones were wore down to nubs. It is my opinion that the angle on the short dogbones is to great and it wears them out to fast. Keep it in mind if you are thinking of gettin one. A very expensive paper weight.
Seann
Update: I called last Monday (12-6) and asked where my parts were and they said they should be shipping them out soon. I asked what soon meant and was told hopefully this week. I asked if hopefully meant they were waiting on the parts from China and he said the order was still processing. It has been 3 weeks now and still no repair parts. I will return it at the end of the week if they do not show up.
Update: (1-3-11) I got the replacement parts and wouldn't you know it was the same junk that broke. I went to the LHS and bought some NWSL parts and fixed it. But it is fixed! Yay! Anyone interested in a bigboy
Seann
Update: I called last Monday (12-6) and asked where my parts were and they said they should be shipping them out soon. I asked what soon meant and was told hopefully this week. I asked if hopefully meant they were waiting on the parts from China and he said the order was still processing. It has been 3 weeks now and still no repair parts. I will return it at the end of the week if they do not show up.
Update: (1-3-11) I got the replacement parts and wouldn't you know it was the same junk that broke. I went to the LHS and bought some NWSL parts and fixed it. But it is fixed! Yay! Anyone interested in a bigboy
Last edited by a moderator:
