ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Josh, I think NWCanuck came up with a good idea for a "How to" thread. I hope everyone will join in and contribute to it. We all have our own ways of doing things, but I'm always looking to learn easier, faster, more efficient ways of doing things. I'll get it started with the basic tools I use. Everyone that wants to join in can contribute theirs.
That’s great, I really appreciate you guys doing that, I think it will help allot of people out who are just getting their feet wet on these types of projects. If there is one thing in this hobby that there can never be enough of it has to be "How to's"
Well guys I am another proud owner of "Switchers by Jerome". My units arrived yesterday afternoon by Priority. Mopac Unit #1156 Union Pacific Scheme "Canary" and Mopac Unit #1503 standard 'blue' Mopac scheme.
My camera does not do it justice. I will tell you that these are real fine switchers! I know another member Larry can attest to the quality of work Jerome does. My hat is off to you Jerome! Thanks a million!
And now for something totally different. Trying to make a couple of true SW7 "B" units with the correct blanked out rear stairs. Here's the progress so far.