Come on in to Coffee Shop 21

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, Air temp during the concert......73* Huey said, "A little warm down here!" The Concert was great.......We had a blast!Also, There was this woman in front of us with a butt so big.............
 
Littlefoot- I admire your commom sense approach to life. You do not seem to have a unrealistic expectation of what life owes you.
Many people of much greater age do not exhibit the maturity you have shown.
I especially like the excellant advice you gave the newbie in the HO section. I think you are an asset to the forum and the kind of member who will help this continue being the best model railroad forum on the web.

Jim- Glad to have you back on the keyboard.

Chris- See, old people are not completely useless. Sometimes, even old rockers have learned a thing or two to keep life interesting.:cool:
 


Cool pics Chris,,,, looks like a blast!!:D

So, how big was that woman's butt?? :confused:

(I know, I shouldn't egg him on, but its kinda fun!)
 
Cool pics Chris,,,, looks like a blast!!:D

So, how big was that woman's butt?? :confused:

(I know, I shouldn't egg him on, but its kinda fun!)

Her butt was so wide.........




Just remember Karl asked!

Now the crowed looked like a scene from, "Night of the living Dead!"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning. It's 54 and cloudy. The high will be 60 and partly cloudy. Inside where I am it's 71 with no heat on.

This morning I've been hard at work on the three Slovenian made (IHC?) boxcars I received recently. They all had truck mounted couplers which of course meant the car body rode slightly higher than a comparable car would today. I thought about body mounting Kadee coupler boxes but they would require shimming and wouldn't look quite right. I decided instead to change the floors out with newer ones (Athearn) that already have body mounted couplers and good trucks. As a result I now have three boxcars that sit a little lower and look better. Two of the cars had roofwalks (which have since taken a walk) and now await a session with the Dremel to remove the lips around the mounting holes. I'll deal with the high mounted brake wheels later. All three cars now sport Kadee couplers. the trucks will likely be receiving my undivided attention later today. I've also been looking at a Yugoslavian made caboose that has droopy couplers. It looks like all it needs is a shim in each coupler box to support the couplers. Another caboose I'm looking at needs trucks and couplers. At first I thought it was a Tyco bicentennial model but upon checking the bottom I found out it's a Bachmann model. I'll have to see if I have any suitable trucks for it.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/Running-Bear/P1010539.jpg

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/Running-Bear/P1010544.jpg
 


I seem to have a reputation around here for rescuing train orphans, and the owner of one of the LHS asked if I'd like "a deal"...:o
They had an N scale Atlas SD24, in ATSF zebra stripe, that had been purchased as a Christmas gift, and returned because it didn't run right. It made grinding noises, and lurched down the track. I thought I could do something with it, and they gave me nearly 70% off retail for it. I took it home, cleaned all the gobs of white lithium grease out of the trucks, straightened the pickup shoes, and put it all back together. It now runs very well, almost like brand new (imagine that!), and had the virtue of being cheep. It's also the only zebra-stripe unit I have, but I guess it could be one that hasn't cycled through the paint shop yet.
So, if anybody has one of these that literally grinds along, check the pickup shoes in the trucks, chances are they are bent, and causing the gears to become misaligned.
 
You know, I could have gone all day without seeing that...:eek:

Terry, I know you been to BG! You know what i mean when I say, "There is much there that you do not want to see there! :eek: :rolleyes:

That sea of Blue hairs behind me could make any one grow old fast! My guess that at least 80% of that crowed was over 60! I bet Huey had to re-dye his hair that night!:D
 
All day? Try FOREVER. When I see butts that big, I thank God I'm not:

1. A porta potty
2. A toilet seat
3. A couch
4. A chair
5. A vehicle

When Achmed Imacameljockey says "I'm getting nukes", Obama should reply with her picture and the warning "We have THIS and the resolve to use it."

I don't even wanna THINK what would happen if she farted. My God, the over-pressure alone, not to mention blast-radius and fallout. A true Weapon of Mass Defecation.
 
WVMM
Or,

6. her husband


Afternoon folks
littlefoot You havn't heard of HUEY LEWIS, he's a L-E-G-E-N-D :) Ahhh what music
Chris So,,,, your other hobby is butt photography Eh, your gonna nead a wider lens if you dont narrow your field of view down a bit, or is does pink make things look bigger.
 
LMAO, The old lady directly behind her and the woman beside me hated tis woman. Big Butt stood when these two ladys sat and vise versa.....I thought there was going to be a fight of 2 Blue Hairs vs. Butticuss!

I got to say we had a fun day....On the way down we had to report a drunk driver we followed halfway to BG. Then when we got to BG we witness a fight in the parking lot....Then we seen a elefant take a dump.....then big butt....then witness a sea of blue hairs! Some days my life is so rich in sights and sounds! LOL's If it wern't fer the beer and my wife I don't know what I would have done!:D;)
 


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top