vato loco
Just a Foolish Saint!
Snuck in on me chris:
Beautiful family Chris!
You've lost a lot of weight haven't you? Guess you have thrown it all at Karl and Barry! LOL![]()
I'm 180ish, my wife lost over 130#'s
Snuck in on me chris:
Beautiful family Chris!
You've lost a lot of weight haven't you? Guess you have thrown it all at Karl and Barry! LOL![]()
Wouldn't that be Huey Lewis and the Olds?![]()
So, how big was that woman's butt??
(I know, I shouldn't egg him on, but its kinda fun!)
Cool pics Chris,,,, looks like a blast!!
So, how big was that woman's butt??
(I know, I shouldn't egg him on, but its kinda fun!)
Dedicated soap opera fan there.
Her butt was so wide.........
Just remember Karl asked!
Now the crowed looked like a scene from, "Night of the living Dead!"
You know, I could have gone all day without seeing that...Her butt was so wide.........
Just remember Karl asked!
You know, I could have gone all day without seeing that...![]()
