Come on in to Coffee Shop 21

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning---

We're kinda dull/bright and having snizzle today. Right now we are up to -4C and tonight we'll be back to -11C. By Friday we'll be in a heatwave at 0C!!:D:D

Got some running around to do this afternoon, then it'll be down in the basement with me and seeing about the rejigging of Williston Terminal:confused::):)

Have a good one:D:D
 
Happy Birthday!





.........I don't know who. Just thought I would make you think about it.:p:D

Only person I see listed for B day for today is xxander? unless there's someone else? :confused:

{edit} And point to this exercise is????? To me it Looks like I'm correct, so I get to pick any thing off the top shelf?!?!?!?!
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Gotcha!
I haven't the slightest idea. I just tossed that in to see who would have first bite.
naa nanny naa!:p:D
 
Chris - I beg to differ with you about Rex: Oooooooooh.....Your pure EVIL!

Rex is not PURE anything!!:D

I think I had better crawl back into my hole and hide.
 
Oooooooooh.....Your pure EVIL!:rolleyes::p:D
Nah, he's just despicable. Evil takes more effort.:D



Went to the docs office this morning and got both of my wounds examined. Both are healing very nicely. As for the wound vacuum, I have to wear that sucker for another week. I am really tired of lugging that thing around. Got most of the shopping done today. The remainder can be done tomorrow. Picked up 'Star Trek' while I was at Wal-Mart and I'll probably watch it tonight.
 
Chris - I beg to differ with you about Rex: Oooooooooh.....Your pure EVIL!

Rex is not PURE anything!!:D

I think I had better crawl back into my hole and hide.

Somehow, when I read Jeff's comment regarding Rex being Despicable I was thinking of Sylvester the cat going on about someone/thing being Despicable.:D:rolleyes:

OK. I'll go hide under my rock again-----:rolleyes::D:D:D
 
naa nanny nana nanny naa nanny....ROTFLMAO!

Yeah, Barry the same thought came to me only Daffy: dath-picle-able, spit spit :D

Mikey: You are right: I'm half BS and half more BS. or is the Carey? LOL:D
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Back to trains....Can anyone here apply decals? I've ruined three sets of hard to find PRR F7 decals. My left hand ad arm is numb and I can't feel much. Makes it tough for me to apply decals. Anyone up to the task?

Bob

Send em east Bob, along with a good prototype photo and we'll "git er done"!
 
Somehow, when I read Jeff's comment regarding Rex being Despicable I was thinking of Sylvester the cat going on about someone/thing being Despicable.:D:rolleyes:

OK. I'll go hide under my rock again-----:rolleyes::D:D:D

That would be dethhhhpikable!! :D

Even though boB is more the Elmer Fudd type.
"Shhhhhh, be vewwy, vewwy quiet, I'm twying to put on decows!" :D :D :D
 
Good afternoon Guys & Gals,
The weather is great here in my neck of the woods. Sunny and very comfortable.

Well it seems your all having a good time at one thing or another and that what it all about.

Just thought I'd stopo by and say Hi !
 
Snowing here too.

School announced that they are opening two hours late at 7 PM tonight. At that time it wasn't even snowing. My daughter with my wife as a chaperon has a class trip to New York City tomorrow to see West Side Story. She has to be at school at normal time because the bus has to leave by 9 AM. Hopefully they won't have any issues.
 
No Snow here! Just rain, it rained all day Monday and Half of Tuesday. Today it should be sunny with the highs in the low 70's! then rain again Friday night right into saturday morning! Other than the rain it's been nice!
 
Good morning. Just bouncing in to grab a cup and a quick answer.
Is there another name for the telltale that is used as a clearance indicator before a tunnel or other overhead obstruction?
I just built one but don't know what it is called?
 


Mornin All,
4 degrees this morning and getting ready for another snow dump on Friday.

Chris- I'd like to see some rain. It would wash all the salt and dirt of the roads.

This is the first day in the last week and a half I don't have to go to my parents. My mom sprained a knee and has been off her feet for a while. Both are getting up in age and dad can't take care of himself too well. So, when mom's down I get the call for meals and erands etc. Maybe I'll get some MRR time.:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top