Ok guys! You don't have to have surgeries to feel old when you ARE OLD!![]()
How ya'll doing, LOL i can't wait to be a coffin dodger like you guys, at least i'll be able to do railroad stuff again![]()
Ok guys! You don't have to have surgeries to feel old when you ARE OLD!![]()
How ya'll doing, LOL i can't wait to be a coffin dodger like you guys, at least i'll be able to do railroad stuff again![]()
49 years and NO surgeries! Considering how many times I was tossed off a horse, a bike, or a garage roof, plus a few car crashes and a motorcycle into a barbed wire fence, its a wonder I still look as good as I do!
Yeah, the blood sugar witch has cursed me, but I bit the bullet, lost 85 pounds and regularly exercise and found it helped a lot.
Well reading through these posts has got me a tad worried for what the future may hold.
I "severely pulled" my MCL and ACL in both knees during football a year ago, docter told me id most likely never be able to play football or even baseball do to the fact im a catcher. Besides that i also have scoliosis which might explain some back discomfort. I managed to stay out of surgery for the knee, reflecting on it now i shouldve taken the option while i had it, i wound up going through like 8 weeks of PT followed by another 2 "quite time" weeks. My docters do keep mentioning my knee everytime im there, and its been progessivley worse over the year since ive gotten out of PT. The scoliosis i could care less about, its there, nothing i can do about it really.
On a happier note, i did very well on my midterms.
What Mr. B is failing to tell you is that all of those injuries were sustained escaping from jealous husbands,![]()
Hey Vato, you an Airsofter too? Been playing since 2001. It helped me lose a LOT of weight. If the weather holds, I have a game this weekend. Hopefully the weather won't sap my batteries. I'll be carrying my HK 416 and a a motley assortment of AK variants and plenty of .25 BBs. Oh yes, and a rubber KaBar![]()
If the weather holds, I have a game this weekend. Hopefully the weather won't sap my batteries.
