jeffrey-wimberly
Dr Frankendiesel
Time for me to close up shop here and get some sleep whether I want it or not. I tried getting a nap this afternoon but my nerves kept acting up and shooting shocks down my legs. Couldn't sleep not matter how hard I tried. Maybe I'll be able to tonight.
No work on either of the computers today, modern or antique. I did play a short game of Monopoly on the //e just to see if the game still worked. It works. And it's loud! Problem with the //e is the speaker volume can't be turned down. It has two two settings. LOUD and OFF and many programs don't know what OFF is.
See y'all tomorrow.
No work on either of the computers today, modern or antique. I did play a short game of Monopoly on the //e just to see if the game still worked. It works. And it's loud! Problem with the //e is the speaker volume can't be turned down. It has two two settings. LOUD and OFF and many programs don't know what OFF is.
See y'all tomorrow.
