Hiya gang~!
I hope everyone is recovering from a tryptophan induced coma!

Had a quiet T day with the in-laws, and phone calls from all the kids except the one in China,,,,he's excused. We chatted on facebook instead.
Ken, the coke ovens look great,,,,they will be installed before the next visit,,,,right??
Rex, congrats on 47 years. If I live to 92 I'll be able to make the same claim!

Wildflowers might work for you, they definitely work for me. See I managed to find the one girl who does not like roses or diamonds or even gold!

Here engagement ring is Aquamarine in a silver setting.
However, I found out that my Aunt/Godmother had a stroke Sunday night, her 2nd. She bounced right back after the 1st one 15 or so years ago, but at 79 years old, this one doesn't look so good. The good part is she is at the same hospital I was at with mine. The do incredible things there, so we remain hopeful.
Gotta get going on leaf patrol today. The house looks like it was in a snow globe full of leaves, and the gutters are full!
Cya!!