jeffrey-wimberly
Dr Frankendiesel
It's time for me to call it a night. See y'all tomorrow.
Good morning. It's clear for now and 17 degrees.
Expecting two inches+ of rain tomorrow.
Well it's been a busy, not to mention rainy day. I got a good upper body workout from the walker and I'm tired. It's time to call it a day. See y'all tomorrow. Did i mention it was a rainy day? We even got a little hail.
Cold here too, but dry for the moment. Supposed to start here around 10 as freezing rain and rain, then temps are supposed to creep up to 36 by 4 when it stops.Good morning. It's raining and 30 degrees.
Karl, I feel your pain. Occasionally the IRS still tries to keep my income tax refund because of a student loan my ex defaulted on when she was married to another guy and I was still in high school. And I've been divorced for nearly twenty years...Good morning campers!
Cold here too, but dry for the moment. Supposed to start here around 10 as freezing rain and rain, then temps are supposed to creep up to 36 by 4 when it stops.
Yesterdays trip to the DMV was pointless, still having a tag issue involving the Ex, & no insurance since August. Guess who gets to cut a check for her insurance?Otherwise, I can't get my title released, even though I have a court order saying the car is legally mine.
I had always been told that once you sign the back of the title, the title is like a bearer bond, whoever has the title owns the car. Evidently no so. As soon as she gets a policy, I'm getting the forms changed!!
And so goes another chapter in the book "Living with an idiot, the hazards of having an Ex-wife."![]()
I don't get the part where you have to insure her, though?
Joe
