LOL! It's easy to wear out old men

.
KenL:Yeah, my sleep habits have been screwed up every since I worked mids years ago. I have tried to overcome it, but for some reason my canine teeth start hurting and they even grow during the dark hours

.
KenL, Rex;
I spent almost 11 years as the 11pm-7am OR Supervisior when I worked at the University Medical Hospital in Mobile AL.
Even now, more than 15years later, I sometimes find myself getting back into that rythmn and have no trouble staying up late.
Yall know about the tire from
Rex, here's the rest of the story/nightmare!

We got back to vechicle rather late the next afternoon.
(Could it be because both my son and I overslept. He woke up at 3:30pm, and I woke up at 4pm? Nah, no way! )Uh, Yeah!
Got out the spare and aired it up, put the jack in place, and then tried to remove the lugs. They wouldn't bulge. Borrowed one of those big, black 4-way lug wrenches, no go even with that! (They had been overtorqued.) We wound up calling a 24-hour tire repair place and the man came out and with his air wrench removed the lugs, and even put the spare in place. He only charged $60.00 for that 5 minutes of work. Thats the job I need! Then we drove home.
Got to the tire place this AM and they sincerely apologised for the trouble and while they were determining what the pro-rate on the tire was, its mate, on the other side, was taken off to re balance it. The technician spotted where it was trying to separate as well. Huge blister on sidewall on the
inside of the tire.
So I got the "honor" of replacing 2 tires at "only" $151.06!

Also found out that BFG no longer makes the tires that blistered, because of the design of this particular tire was found to be badly flawed and about 30% of these tires had been suffering castestrophe blowouts and BFG recommended to all their dealers to remove those tires and replace them. They only charged me 45% of MSRP on the new tires as BFG picked up the rest!!

Frankly, I think they (BFG), shloud have replaced them for free, but my tire dealer wouldn't go for it.