IronBeltKen
Lazy Daydreamer
Hello gang,
Another productive Saturday in the trainroom. Not operating, but finished up a lot of track repairs and restored the buildings that I had taken off to reach [and fix] the problem areas. Now for a little more de-cluttering, and I can start running trains once more!
Ray, I'd be more than happy to show photos if things looked different tonite compared to before - but they don't, everything's the same minus the eariler track problems. Life is good when there are no derailments!
Hello Rex, I figured if I hollered loud enough one of you guys would answer!
So you've been doing some MOW yourself, eh? I see GM has been busy giving history lessons and painting a fleet of Roundhouse hoppers.
Steve - wow I sure hope you were sitting and not standing when you took that arial shot from your roof, I find myself instinctively grabbing for something to hold onto whenever I look at it!
Jos, I offer my condolences to your countrymen who suffered as a result of those storms. Judging from Steve's pictures they were really bad ones.
Texas Paul - Why sleep away a good retirement? I'm expecting to see an operating ore dock in your basement with a few Cleveland Cliff steamers moored to it by this time next year - no more excuses!
Larry, I see your outlook on snow is about the same as mine. My kids look at me as if I'm from another planet when I say I dislike the white stuff. They see snowmen in the backyard, I see gridlock in the highways!
Another productive Saturday in the trainroom. Not operating, but finished up a lot of track repairs and restored the buildings that I had taken off to reach [and fix] the problem areas. Now for a little more de-cluttering, and I can start running trains once more!
Ray, I'd be more than happy to show photos if things looked different tonite compared to before - but they don't, everything's the same minus the eariler track problems. Life is good when there are no derailments!
Hello Rex, I figured if I hollered loud enough one of you guys would answer!
Steve - wow I sure hope you were sitting and not standing when you took that arial shot from your roof, I find myself instinctively grabbing for something to hold onto whenever I look at it!
Jos, I offer my condolences to your countrymen who suffered as a result of those storms. Judging from Steve's pictures they were really bad ones.
Texas Paul - Why sleep away a good retirement? I'm expecting to see an operating ore dock in your basement with a few Cleveland Cliff steamers moored to it by this time next year - no more excuses!
Larry, I see your outlook on snow is about the same as mine. My kids look at me as if I'm from another planet when I say I dislike the white stuff. They see snowmen in the backyard, I see gridlock in the highways!
Last edited by a moderator:
