pcarrell
Just a guy
Sniffing model glue and paint will do it to ya every time....................
Things are beginning to become much more clear now!
Sniffing model glue and paint will do it to ya every time....................
Chris: You started something big and it is escalating out of control. You know there is a lot of BS on this forum...duck...here comes another one.![]()
I think it's residual effects from a car he had many years ago, it vented clouds of noxious exhaust directly into the driver's seat.![]()
I'll make a prediction now. Obama has gotten himself into quicksand with GM and Chrysler. They will both have to produce what the goernment wants, not what the market wants. Neither company can make money until they start selling cars. Until (and if) that happens, the government will have to keep pouring more money in to keep them afloat. At some point, this quicksand will swallow Obama whole.
Remember Conrail?I'll make a prediction now. Obama has gotten himself into quicksand with GM and Chrysler. They will both have to produce what the goernment wants, not what the market wants. Neither company can make money until they start selling cars. Until (and if) that happens, the government will have to keep pouring more money in to keep them afloat.
All too well!Remember Conrail?
Remember Conrail?
Hello --
Chris So. where'd you hide now?Did it get too deep?
![]()
No, you're not behind my toilet...I'm where you least expect to find me!Never underestimate my sneakiness!
![]()
