ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Yall better call a Hazmat team, The BS is really going to fly! Really it is, I got an industrial fan set on HI and I'm fixing to coat the place! Nothing beats throwing krap in to a fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chris, I hope you're at least wearing rubber gloves when you pick up that....stuff! The E. coli can get in yer bloodstream thru the skin
My time was definitely not "my own" today, at least not for model trains. Except for a 2-hour lunchtime break when I went to the FCSME meeting, I was running the mower or the weed whacker. My son is sick with tonsilitis so I wasn't able to 'hire' him for this work.
While I was at the club meeting, Karl gave me a leftover 4'x2' module frame. This is the start of my next modeling project, after I clean off my layout and get the trains running again.
No Self respected monkey wears gloves! I'm the alpha Monkey here and the crap is being flung wide and deep, I HAD FIBER TODAY and cheeze GUYS! I'm throwing bricksThud, Thud, Thud, splat, splat, THUD!
It's 66 and clear. The high will be around 90 and it will be sunny.
Looks like my niece is serious about trapping her boyfriend. She ordered her wedding dress yesterday. If I heard correctly the date is sometime in mid July. She had to take some parts to him last night so he fix his truck, otherwise he'd be walking home. He's on a rig right now in Coushatta which is a drive of nearly 2 hours from here. I got the parent's yard mowed yesterday then went to BJ's Diner for lunch. Only thing I don't like about the place is it's not near the tracks. They're two streets over with a lot of houses and trees in between. Last night was the regular Saturday night thing of going out to dinner with my sister and my niece. One of our neighbors joined us as he enjoys a good night out also. I'm not sure of what I'll be doing today. I may work on the layout some. My sister and I are planning to go see a movie tonight. We'll see how that goes.
Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 5/31/2009
Wind Chill: 69°F
Humidity: 79%
Dew Point: 62°F
So Far Today
High: 71°F
Low: 66°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 3mph W
Today High: 90 Sunny. Highs around 90. Southwest winds near 5 mph shifting to the south in the afternoon.
Tonight Low: 65 Clear. Lows in the mid 60s. West winds 5 to 10 mph.
While I was at the club meeting, Karl gave me a leftover 4'x2' module frame. This is the start of my next modeling project, after I clean off my layout and get the trains running again.
In all actuality, While I was at the club meeting Ken
gave me an opportunity to clear up some more free space in my garage! This is the start of the great garage clean out that begins in ernest next week. Once completed, I'll have room to finish building the 16 ft of modules currently stored in the trailer!!!
And yes Ken,,,,clean off the layout. All that clutter tends to slow my engines down!!!!
We're going to a high of 13C today in the SUN!! It'll be sunny today then it'll be back to the rain and T'storms for tomorrow with tomorrows high at 15C.
Chris I've even got the turbo shredder at the ready---
Do not be surprised at the results therefrom--- Zing!zing!zing!----splasplasplasplat!!!!!
Hi Gang! Hope all are having a good restful weekend. I can't seem to settle back into the layout without something coming up. First it was dealing with roofers for estimates and then those awful honey-do's won't go away.
Thursday, I got a call from my cousin in Mt. Vernon, Indiana. He and his wife are heading to Nashville for some fun and then will be coming down to see us this afternoon for a couple of days. This called for more HONEY-DO's! Move this; straighten that; clean this, throw away this and that, on and on and on. Gads! Well, anyway it will be nice seeing them. He and I are the same age and were like brothers as little ones...I got a few scars to prove that.
Chris: You started something big and it is escalating out of control. You know there is a lot of BS on this forum...duck...here comes another one.
I changed the oil in the truck, mowed my lawn and the next door neigbors too! Hey I'm up $80 for my vacation at Royal Pacific resort on the 24th! What I don't use at the resort will be spent at the hobby shop in orlando! Btw I'm down to 200#'s with the weight lose!!!!!!!!!
I got a whole bunch of rolling stock I'm changing wheelsets/trucks on. More than 200 pieces of the dang things But they gotta get done at some point---
Do we have a front end loader somewheres? 'cause we're certainly gonna need one--- ZZIIINNGG!! SplaSplaSplaSplatt!!
Chris, of course you're losing weight with all the crap production you need to stay the alpha monkey. Maybe the DMSF will become the new Oprah weight loss diet of the month.
Jeffrey, I hope your niece snagged a good one. Is her boyfriend a roughneck on an oil rig? I understand those guys are not always the most stable guys on earth.
Ken, all the women here are sick with some kind of respiratory virus. You'd think death was imminent with the the oldest daughter. I sure don't want to be around her if she really gets sick. Sounds like Karl gave you the start of a nice addition to the layout.
Karl, when you get done with your garage, will you come down and clean out mine? I still haven't got all the Christmas decorations back in the attic.
Rex, having relatives visit is right up there with total Bunco cleanup. If she asks you to get out paint to "touch up" a few spots, pretend like you're having a stroke or something. That turned into repainting two rooms for me.
It's really summer down here today. 97 degrees but at least the humidity is low. Clear as a bell and no rain on tap until at least Thursday. Good thing we had a lot of rain in May or everything would be turning brown by now.
Jeffrey, I hope your niece snagged a good one. Is her boyfriend a roughneck on an oil rig? I understand those guys are not always the most stable guys on earth.
Yall better call a Hazmat team, The BS is really going to fly! Really it is, I got an industrial fan set on HI and I'm fixing to coat the place! Nothing beats throwing krap in to a fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No Self respected monkey wears gloves! I'm the alpha Monkey here and the crap is being flung wide and deep, I HAD FIBER TODAY and cheeze GUYS! I'm throwing bricksThud, Thud, Thud, splat, splat, THUD!