Jim 68cuda
Well-Known Member
Thats your creation? You did an incredible job. I'm very impressed.
I would love to learn how to do that so I could replicate in 1/87 scale, my 1:1 '68 Dodge Charger and '68 Plymouth Barracuda.
I am looking for a 1/87th HO scale tree feller buncher and log skidder for my layout. I found them once online but like normal I didn't save the link and now of course I'm looking for them and can't find them again. Anyone have any idea where I might find them. I can find them in 1/50th scale but just don't think that will look right.
Thanks for any info![]()
Problem is, of that $67 for that bus $60 is the cost of making one at a time. These are made to order.
You my try a redesign with a hollow shell
I have one of those Volvo loaders, its made by Hongwell, and sold under the Cararama label.Mine cost me $16 from a local model store.I have a John Deere skidder on the layout, I think it's Athearn, and I have a Volvo buncher which I think is made by Motorart.
Found these on Ebay right now:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARRAMA-1-8...ys_Hobbies_Model_Railways&hash=item4aab6e1b6d
Hey! All greetings!
Today has received the purchase! It is my purchase first the Internet in the USA!
Waited for 12 days!
Simply perfectly!!! : D
