Search results

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


  1. C

    Help with wiring Logic Rail GCP & NJ International 1095 crossing signals

    I have wired my Logic Rail GCP & NJ International 1095 crossing signals together. The sensor wiring is correct but the signals flash non-stop. Can someone please tell me how to correct this? Thanks!
  2. C

    Wiring

    Hi, I have a quick question for you. I have a Circuitron df-1 unit & just purchased NJ International Crossing Signals 1095, diesel horn & grade crossing bell sound modules with speakers. I am extremely new to this & know absolutely nothing about electrical wiring, my question is how do you wire...
  3. C

    Bachmann N scale F7-A diesel locomotive

    Hi, I have a Bachmann N scale F7-A diesel locomotive that won't run. When you put it on the track it has power & it tries to run but doesn't. Any suggestions as to how to correct this? Thanks!
  4. C

    Atlas Code 65 True Track

    Thanks! It works great so far, waiting for my turnouts to come in the mail this week! That will be the true test, love the Bachmann ez track but the turnouts are terrible. The graduated pier set should work, don't know why it wouldn't, so I ordered a set. We'll see. Thanks again!
  5. C

    Atlas Code 65 True Track

    Anybody have any experience with this track? Do you know if the ATLAS N SCALE STRUCTURE KIT OVER 'N UNDER GRADUATED PIER SET, ATLAS #2541, is compatible with it? Thanks!
  6. C

    model power no. 5000 electronic railroad sound unit

    Sound unit Hi, it did not come with any instructions, it came with 3 pen batteries already installed. It said to pull out the white tab to operate & it's ready to go. That's it. I can't see anywhere where there is a place to connect a wire to it? I have no idea. I'm new to the forum & can't...
  7. C

    model power no. 5000 electronic railroad sound unit

    Hello, I purchased a model power no. 5000 electronic railroad sound unit & I can't figure out how to make it work. I just received it & I pulled out the white tab on the back & batteries are in it & it doesn't do anything. Does it need to be connected to the track? If so, how? Does anybody have...




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top