Atlas Code 65 True Track

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


clcurry

New Member
Anybody have any experience with this track? Do you know if the ATLAS N SCALE STRUCTURE KIT OVER 'N UNDER GRADUATED PIER SET, ATLAS #2541, is compatible with it? Thanks!
 
I always wondered about this track because it's the only code 65 I've ever heard of.......and don't notice too many folks talking about using it. I see that M.B.Klein stocks some of it. Hope you get the info you need.



Mike
 
Thanks! It works great so far, waiting for my turnouts to come in the mail this week! That will be the true test, love the Bachmann ez track but the turnouts are terrible. The graduated pier set should work, don't know why it wouldn't, so I ordered a set. We'll see. Thanks again!
 


One of the guys over on Nscale.org used it on his layout and he seems to like it. They don't offer many pcs. therefore your radii on turns and turnouts will be limited. I believe they only offer #6 turnouts at the moment. It uses traditional style unijoiners so those will have to be replaced or soldered as they age. Unitrack overall is a superior product and is 100% reliable and has tons of options for turning radii and turnouts including a double crossover.
 
Code 65

I don't know much about the new atlas code 65 track, but what I have seen...It looks like atlas can't sell it. NO ONE around here carries it, but they are out of stock with a lot of code 55 track and code 80 track. Even atlas is out of stock with these items, if you look at the Atlas web site, there is no Code 80 flex track listed anymore, a couple of the code 80 switches are gone. Atlas is out of stock on all kinds of Code 80 and Code 55 track, so are my local hobby stores, walthers, internet trains..ect, so it makes me wonder if Atlas is phasing out code 55 and code 80 track in favor of this new code 65 track (Which doesn't work with anyone else's track!!) If this is the case, it looks like I am done model railroading, due to lack of replacement parts, it's too expensive for me to refit my huge layout with this code 65 track, or anyone elses.
 
I've checked with my supplier and they seem to have most if not all of your N TT in stock! Switches, curves, straight etc.

I have these priced lower than other dealers, I believe, so if I can help you get in touch.
As an example, an ATL2430/31 $15.50 plus shipping & tax unfortunately, if your in Calif.

It will be a big help to me in pricing things out for you if you will email me a list of the ATL[part#'s] your looking for and quantity, how many packages of each different item.

Kindly email me at, [email protected] with the order list.
A modeler helping other modelers to achieve their RR goals!

If you have questions call 559-676-3736

Best wishes for this Christmas Season and the New Year and enjoyable MRR'ing!!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top