Yet another layout starting

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

ianacole

Well I haven’t had an update lately since nothings really been updated!
I do have to take two sections down again tho. As usual I jumped ahead in the building process and skipped a step which is now biting me in the butt. :rolleyes:

I did have a little time the other night to resurrect an old project that I’m planning to finish, a Pikestuff two stall loco shop.
Here’s a pic as a switcher pulls out a stripped down loco next to an A&P gondola which is likely here to carry the pieces away!

View attachment 114039
Can you share some more photos of the open motor loco being moved into/out of the shop?

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.