Yet another layout starting

I got these out just for you. But my power pack can't handle 5 powered units at once. They kind of crawled. But those BNSF units do have a tendency to just show up sometimes. ;)
20200602_204344.jpg

Well I haven’t had an update lately since nothings really been updated!
I do have to take two sections down again tho. As usual I jumped ahead in the building process and skipped a step which is now biting me in the butt. :rolleyes:

I did have a little time the other night to resurrect an old project that I’m planning to finish, a Pikestuff two stall loco shop.
Here’s a pic as a switcher pulls out a stripped down loco next to an A&P gondola which is likely here to carry the pieces away!

View attachment 114039
Can you share some more photos of the open motor loco being moved into/out of the shop?

I guess it’s time for an update on the progress.
Well, there isn’t a lot to show really but I did get some fascia done and started some basic scenery forms.
I'm very happy with how the yard turned out, just the right amount of track for the operations in that area. Sorry for the fuzzy pics!

A08C7409-71D4-4FB0-A89D-3B4BEC4F102F.jpeg

2A20ECAE-CBC9-49E1-BC16-A48CE40BF48B.jpeg

Great job. I particularly like the unit stripped to its prime mover! I saw a prototype loco in the Denver yards several years ago that was opened up that way.

Back