Wpf 2-10/2-16

jeffrey-wimberly

Dr Frankendiesel
Just a couple of old ones from me.

P1010307.jpg

P1010303.jpg

Yeah, I've come across a number of people like that and some of them get rather ugly about it. But I figure if they're so sensitive about it they should've bought it before I did. I don't tell them what to do with theirs.:)

Actually Jeff that ex Pennsy looks pretty good!
And hey, it's not like you're patching over BN units or anything.:rolleyes:

I managed a little more on the swing bridge this week, now I'm fabricating piers to add a double track truss to one end.

Haha sry jeff, no offense meant bud! It's your loco naturally u should make it look the way u want. After all, I am the guy who took those two F7A units and completely botched the Pennsy style that I was gonna put on it. Loved it when I was done so left it that way :D. I do think it looks good lol I just love the PRR keystone symbol :rolleyes:

No offense taken. It just surprises me that people get so emotional over what I do to a piece of equipment that isn't theirs.

It just surprises me that people get so emotional over what I do to a piece of equipment that isn't theirs.

Well then there's me, :D each time you (shall we say) re decorate a new one, I can hardly wait to see the next one you redo. I like your work.
Willis

Hahaha not emotional really... :D again, I like to see your work too. I'm sure there are more than a few ppl who repaint pennsys every day lol. I would have Conrail guys cringing; I spraypainted an SD40-2 Conrail loco in black paint in hopes of making it NS... haha the poor shell is sitting on my shelf with no frame or motor :( Don't go thinkin' that I dont like to see your work ;)

Hahaha not emotional really... :D again, I like to see your work too. I'm sure there are more than a few ppl who repaint pennsys every day lol.

It broke my heart to do it, because I love the Pennsy green GP7's, but I stripped two of the Athearn Genesis shells to repaint into Rio Grande. I had a moment of silence before soaking them in isopropyl. If I recall correctly, I could faintly hear "taps" being played in the distance. ;)

Finished my Blacksmith car from my work train set. Had to scratchbuild the forge... I'm pretty happy with it:

BlackSmithCar2-sm15.jpg

BlackSmithCar3-sm15.jpg

Seems to not be a lot of actual photos posted this week.....?:confused: I don't have a lot to show but at least it is some photos....:p:D

A week ago my second train room renovation looked like this:

Demolition06w.png

Now it is ready and awaiting the painters to do the floor.

Demolition07w.png

Did some rebuilding of my workshop area also. Had to to find room to put all the stuff removed from the train room......

Back