Wpf 11/18-11/24

ggp

ggp
P1040826.jpg

Is the weekend yet? I can always tell when it is because my favorite thread of the week appears.

I have been currently (a few minutes every few days) been continuing on the power house. It looked like this after basic gluing the walls together...

Powerhouse01w.png

Here it was after being sprayed a primer gray for the color of the morter and the start of using a terra Cotta coloered Art Pencil on the bricks:

Powerhouse10w.png

And... This is the final color. Several similar colors were used to highlight the brick and then the entire outside of the buiding was sealed with Dullcoat.

Powerhouse13w.png

Still trying to figure out how to do the interior.....

I've been laid off for two weeks now and finished my first rr related project, BN 2753 a GP39E. It looks mostly like a GP30 but there are a few differences that came from its rebuild. They are on the conductor's side though.

attachment.php

Athearn 50' Illinois Terminal gondola weathered with load added.

P1012750.jpg

1960's Tyco 'Red Box' UP MoW gondola. Except for the broken stirrup and body mounted Kadee's it's in like-new condition.

P1012729.jpg

Love the FEF's! :D

Exceptional photography and modelling, DJ. :)

I also like the our 'start-off' photo, Gary. :) Nice and low, good lighting, and a nice model.

Just wanted to share this painting that I just finished:
DSC03890.JPG

It depicts the harbor on my layout at night.
It's acrylic on canvas, 12" x 16".

I had to take a break from assembling 6 athearn genesis undecorated automax autocarriers. Thankfully there are not alot of tiny parts to these. 2 just need the brake pipe on the side and side ladders. Then they go for primer hopefully tomorrow along with 3 SD40's im working on.

Back