wpf 1/27 - 2/3 2012

Ya I'm getting to the rail some day. Actually when I'm laying new track now from the new extension room layout, I'm painting the track before I even lay it down.

OK here is the secret answer: The guy mowing the lawn with a Dolly. The figure kit I got had a worker with a dolly, and I figured it looked like a lawn mower!!!

I saw that, I just figuered the guy with the Jeep just dropped off a new seat for the outhouse and the guy with the handtruck took it back there for him!!:D :rolleyes: ;) :p

I knew there was something wrong with you. You were raised with cattle! Is that why you chew your food all day long?:D

Not true!
We didn't just raise cattle!
We had horses and mules and hogs and chickens and ducks and bunnies and puppies and kitties oh my!:eek:
and that aint no bull!

hooking my newest engine (Yellowstone) to a crane car, a 200 Ton crane :)

SL732773.jpg

SL732774.jpg

SL732775.jpg

Hi Jim, your 'Yellowstone' appears to have morphed into an SP cab-forward. If geese fly than 'cabeese' can too! I refer to the one perched on the roof in your photo as evidence! lol

Johnny

Hi Jim, your 'Yellowstone' appears to have morphed into an SP cab-forward. If geese fly than 'cabeese' can too! I refer to the one perched on the roof in your photo as evidence! lol

Johnny

I was wondering if people were paying attention to the photos :p and here I figured you guys would first notice the big canon sitting in the pic LOL...guess the cabeese was the first thing, and yea thats what the crane is for...it flew...and no the fire dept didn't like it there either...they wanted it down...

as for the Cab forward, I was told by another member that it was a yellowstone but if its not my bad :)

Back