Where to find more airbrush bottles

Passche makes one that is perfect. I go two extras for mine. Sorry I don't have the numbers, but they are the same size as the HF bottles and even have the same siphon angle, which is also important.

I hope those are the same ones. I need a few myself. I had went to a pearl paint by me that sells airbrush stuff. They had plastic ones that were nearly $10 for 1!

Do you have a chain store called Hobby Lobby near you ? they have glass jars with the siphon tube and many repair parts also.

A place I buy from you might want to check. I have bought a whole set-up from them. Like a compressor and 6 airbrushs and all the attachments cheap. They have stenciles, paints, and supplies (they sell on eBay too)
www.airbrushcity.com

Any hobby shop or craft shop should carry them. They look like the same size as a badger.

The hobby shops i goto dont carry anything for airbrush's. The art/crafts stores will have the airbrush kits but never any bottles to buy seperately, except the one store I went to but they were very expensive for the bottles and almost never had any in stock.

im going to check these 2 sites out. But I may also upgrade to a new airbrush, the talon t2 top fed.

Back