Westport Terminal RR

08-01-06_IMG_2925.jpg

A "new" car for the scrap yard.

Wolfgang

Westport Terminal RR has bought another old used engine, an RSD 4/5, still in the shop:

08-04-24_IMG_3847_350.jpg

Which sound decoder would you suggest?

Wolfgang

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know what to suggest, Wolfgang, since I have no idea what model it is or who made it. Can give us more information?

It's an old Atlas / Kato, not DCC ready. I will have to solder.
I think I will test the new QSI decoder. But I have to wait until they're available.

Wolfgang

Wolfgang, I've been watching your videos and I left comments. Your layout is just beautiful, I like 3rd street, it seems so familiar. I'm in awe of it! FANTASTIC!!!

Wolfgang, for some reason, your link takes me to your first video of your German layout. It seems like there's no link that takes you to the correct video. You have to click on the "Follow the train" video on the right side. I've never worked with Blip.TV before so I don't understand the issue. At any rate, nice layout and models. I love street running. :) Hod did you do the view from the train part?

Edit: I've got it now. You have to use the permalink from the bottom rather than the URL. Works fine with this link : http://blip.tv/file/1453592

Westport Terminal RR has got another engine. A long time project for me comes to an end.

08-11-25_IMG_6000_1200.jpg

trailer

Now I will have to do some work with the decoder .

Wolfgang

Back