Westport Terminal RR

I will couple the two engines :)
and made at the Intellibox a consist. At the site Uhlenbrockyou will find at Handbuecher the english manual. At p 47 you find consisting.

Wolfgang

Kato SD 40-2 is quite pretty, but the trees took my interest, they are really close the nature. I wish I had` em.

JAILBREAKER74 said:
NOw that I see everbody elses cool layouts I dont think ill post any pics cause its crap compared to peoples layouts on here.
Post anyways, we like it all!

new FBL switcher

P5302855_1200A.jpg

Recently, Westport Terminal RR joined 'Free Merchandise Organization Belt LINES', briefly FREMO BELT LINES. FBL was founded by a group of small railroads due to the increasing competition by violently increasing truck traffic on new Interstates and developed Highways.

The solution for our group of small railway enterprises lay in a close co-operation, in order to be able to remain competitive while maintaining own independence for the large ones.

Result was closed the bundling of the modest structural, material and also financial forces by creation of a together arising and acting transport enterprise, which should be able, to accept the recognized challenges - FREMO BELT LINES.

Westport Terminal RR needed a new switcher. They bought an old BN switcher. It got the new FBL paint scheme.

Wolfgang Dudler,
Manager of Transportation
Westport Terminal RR

It's a hot summer. The brewery is working hard to produce beer and drinks. But they work so hard, they procuce cullets, broken glass. A car full!

P8013266_A.jpg

Wolfgang

JAILBREAKER74 said:
NOw that I see everbody elses cool layouts I dont think ill post any pics cause its crap compared to peoples layouts on here.
People with the 'cool' layouts, post their pics to inspire other modelers - NOT scare them away!:eek: Every one of us was a newbee/beginner at some time. It took me 30 years to get where I'm at [and I still got a ways to go yet IMHO...]

That's the point,
usually you will get an answer when you post questions. The people with 'cool' layouts want to share the knowledge. Therefore they post pictures. :)

Wolfgang

new yard for Westport

The old yard at Westport is no longer sufficient for the traffic. Westport Terminal RR is a upcoming company. So they decided to build a new yard.
Now the track gang is very busy with trackwork.

P8263388_1200.jpg

big picture
This will be the right - east - yard entrance. Radius about 1,5 m ( 5 feet).

Wolfgang

18.gif
That's quite a project, nice! keep us updated on the progress of the new yard.
Cheers Willis

P8283390_1200A.jpg

This is the east - the right - yard entrance ladder. As suggested by my son I put it at the wall. Well, not for long. Now it's at cork and I'm soldering feeder wires.

Wolfgang

Waiting for the next bunch of Peco code 83 #6 turnouts I painted my fascia.

P9113442.jpg

Engine and a few cars came from ECRL - Easten Countship Rail Lines. I've got them from my friend Fons.

Wolfgang

Back