Westport Terminal RR

PB120044.jpg

big picture

Here you see the latest segment of the new yard at Westport. Now I'm busy with wiring. Radius 5 feet!

Wolfgang

PB260117_1200.jpg

big picture

Nearly all track is layed, I'm running trains. That means sessions are held (at least for me).

There's still some work to do, turntable, spurs. But I can run trains!

Wolfgang

Last Friday night there was an Op Session.

Switching at Harbor District:
070202IMG_0109.jpg

Switching Westport yard:
070202IMG_0127.jpg

and at Third Street District:
070202IMG_0113.jpg

A detailed report with train sheet at my homepage.

Enjoy it
Wolfgang

Last edited by a moderator:
Westport Terminal RR has got a new engine. This engine was repainted in the FBL scheme. Here the switcher FBL 1030 is spotting a car at KWIK-E-MART.

070211_IMG_0190.jpg
Wolfgang

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what's the point. But I've changed the url a little bit. Now at least the link should work.

Wolfgang

I don't know what's the point. But I've changed the url a little bit. Now at least the link should work.

Wolfgang

The point is none of your photos, including the most recent one you posted, are showing up.

I think I see the problem now, and I'll see if I can correct it.

Hey, I cannot see any picture of your posts Wolfgang! only small squares with that diagonal red small krosses....:confused:
The last( big) one, the new switcher.is visable but the others not..

Jos

BTW do you use Imagecheck ??

I will try and fix that problem tonight. He posted them to the photo gallery, and we recently added some new categories and moved a few things around. That resulted in the images being broken.

Thanks Bob for you fast answer and of course for your: trying and fixing it tonight. Hope itis not to much work...

Jos

Back