Weekly Photo fun 4/29 to 5/5

Loco's 8724 and 8712 with Mount Bailey in the background.

P1040317.jpg

Well, since I had to pay shipping three times it was a little over $100. I ordered one kit with some other things just to see what it looked like. Then I ordered three more boxes. Not realizing how much it would take I ordered another two boxes. I paid between 15 and 17 dollars a box. I'd say it cost around $120 total.

You know, you should never total up the costs for small projects. It makes you realize just how much money you have into these things!:eek:

My wife asked how much the soybeans were going to cost. I told her $23 per box and I'll need at least two or three. She said " you mean your going to have $170 into fake crops?" I smiled and said, yup!:D

You'd just waste the money else where's any ways!:rolleyes: Hey I got a used $2500.00 hammer you might be interested in buying! I'll sell it to you cheap! $1950.00!

This one is from Monroe Models. The other trestle bridge on the layout is scratchbuilt, and based on a prototype in Alabama

IMG_72151.JPG

Jon

VERY nicely done Jon. It looks like Meridian MS, MP 100(ish) KCS Meridian Sub (near the NS junction.) Right where I started my career with Sperry Rail Service..

Back