Weekly Photo Fun 11-13/11-19

What do we have here? A bit of UV fading?
P1010047-1.jpg

Here's a refugee from my nephew's old layout (long since dismantled).
P1010009-17.jpg

Here's a cosmetic restoration that came out nice.
From this:
P1010001-61-1.jpg

To this:
P1010005-34.jpg

Never let a James Bond nut loose in the paint shop!
P1010022-1.jpg

Jeffery, that fade is amazing, get work!

That Cop Mustang reminds me of Barricade on the Transformers:D! On The first move Battle between Bumble Bee(2010 Camaro) and Barricade (2010 Mustang) best Part JMO;):p......... For you guys that haven't seen either transformer Movies, There is some real nice cars on the movies!
Yeah, loved that movie. Not so much the 2nd one though.

Camp, you've got two posts total? Got some pictures to share of your trains? We'd love to see them. We're only up to page 4 so 6 or 7 pages seems like a bit of an exaggeration. Sorry to have annoyed you but just ignore the postings that don't interest you.

Josh, it looks like you've got it right on the Holden frame. Unless my eyes are deceiving me, that "LAPD" unit (couldn't they at least get the decals on straight?) has Victoria license plates, which I take to mean the state of Victoria, Australia. I'm assuming these "Caprices" are already in use as police vehicles in Australia. The windows are completely blacked out so you can't see which side the steering wheel is on. I notice they have been careful not show pictures of the back seat. I'd still hate to jam a prisoner back there. I wonder how long it will be before someone comes out with a 1:87 model?

Jeffrey, LOL, I remember that James Bond steamer. :) That was a nice repaint on that park display too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh, it looks like you've got it right on the Holden frame. Unless my eyes are deceiving me, that "LAPD" unit (couldn't they at least get the decals on straight?) has Victoria license plates, which I take to mean the state of Victoria, Australia. I'm assuming these "Caprices" are already in use as police vehicles in Australia. The windows are completely blacked out so you can't see which side the steering wheel is on. I notice they have been careful not show pictures of the back seat. I'd still hate to jam a prisoner back there.
Yeah, those are Victoria plates. I'm assuming because of the Holden connection...

I saw a video with an LAPD officer discussing the G8 based test models they have coming...

I didnt say anything bad, I just said this topic is dominated by two people thats all. It looks like a back and forth between twoo members is all.

No problem, although there were a few more than two. Sometimes we have thread drift, especially when it comes to things we do for a living. As I said, we'd still love to see pictures of your trains.

Barry, that's why they are careful not show the back seat or the back door open. It's hard enough ot get a prisoner who's fighting you in the back of a Crown Vic, which has almost square doors and a big opening. Getting one in the back of that means a lot of prisoners with smashed heads, which means a trip to the hospital and a lot of paperwork. I'd also hate to be the officer trying to wrestle that shotgun out from behind the bucket seat in the middle of a gunfight. :eek:

Back