Vote now. How should we manage the Coffee Shop?

What's it gonna be???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for the weekly, but only because there wasn't an "other" choice. I do like the monthly idea best. Just tag it as "November Coffee Shop". I'm not sure I understand why you would want to go back farther than two or three weeks for reference to squirrels playing harmonicas, but I am open to any enlightenment.

Sub-topics or multiple shops are not really needed since the coffee shop's whole idea is based on saying "What's going on with you today." Think about a real coffee shop that MR's may frequent. They will pull tables and chairs up together and the topic would be what ever comes to mind (railroads to backroads) and change several times throughout the session. My understanding of the cyber coffeee shop is the same kind of gathering...just to pass our everyday thoughts and happenings on to others.

As a running conversation, the only reason I can think of having shorter threads and more of them for the coffee shop, is to make searching for content easier. But do you really expect coffee shop content to be something you would want to keep around as a reference?

Generally no, by my way of thinking.

Thank - You model Bob if you want a monthly one do it but let this one fade on its own if it does there's your answer if all goto your monthly one there's your answer time will tell

A moderator can split this thread fi we wanted to start an october coffee shop. I think that letting this run till the first of NOV is a good idea and during this time until Nov we can publize that we will have a monthly coffee shop starting then.

Back